Equipment and Tool Insurance

Do you need Equipment and Tool Insurance?

We understand that as a contractor you rely on an array of tools and equipment that you need to undertake your services and business.
For instance, what would a photographer do without his camera, lenses, filters, lighting, tripods and a host of other accessories? – Probably not much at all.
Whether you’re a joiner or a shop fitter; whether you’re a plumber or a plasterer, you would have a serious problem on your hands if you found yourself without your essential tools or equipment needed for your trade.

Tool & Equipment Insurance is there critical to your business.

If bad luck should strike, tool and equipment insurance is critical to getting g you back up and running as soon as possible.
Tool insurance
is a specific type of insurance policy which covers the cost of replacing your tools in the event of theft, fire, vandalism or other damaging incident.
This type of coverage is essential for anyone who depends on their tools for their work.


My trade Insured is a Trading Style of Real Insurance Brokers