Ground Worker Public Liability Insurance

Ground workers are usually the first tradesmen who perform on any site. You generally will start any works by putting in levels, digging the ground, excavating and concreting the foundations. At the end of a home build, ground workers usually return to put in driveways and footpaths. All of which require many skills to perform each task. Working alongside other contractors and personnel the need for Public Liability Insurance is a crucial need to protect you and your business.

Ground Worker Liability Insurance

For this reason alone no “Off the Shelf” – “One suits all” insurance package would suit everyone’s individual commercial needs. My Trade Insured understand your business and have tailored solutions to meet your individual business requirements..

Ground Worker Insurance

Get the covers you do need and not the ones you don’t. Call us today and speak with a broker who understands your business.

0330 058 0261


You may also be interested in
House Builder Insurance

By continuing to use the My Trade Insured website, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. For additional information please read our Cookie Policy