Health and Safety Consultant Public Liability Insurance

As a Health and safety officers you use your knowledge and skills to promote a positive health and safety culture in the workplace. You are responsible for ensuring that employers and workers comply with safety legislation and that safety policies and practices are adopted and adhered to. Working alongside may other organisations, trades and members of the public you realise the importance of adequate insurance to protect you and your business.

Health and Safety Consultant Liability Insurance

For all the reasons above you appreciate that no “Off the Shelf” – “One suits all” insurance package would suit everyone’s individual commercial needs. My Trade Insured understand your business and have tailored solutions to meet your individual business requirements..

Health and Safety Consultant Insurance

Get the covers you do need and not the ones you don’t. Call us today and speak with a broker who understands your business.

0330 058 0261

You may also be interested in
Land Surveying Public Liability Insurance

By continuing to use the My Trade Insured website, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. For additional information please read our Cookie Policy