House Builder Public Liability Insurance

As a house builders, you work on various facets of new home constructions, from design to masonry. On a daily basis you will work with many contributors, including architects, electricians, carpenters and other technical trades and contractors to ensure your business grows. Therefore you know that getting your public liability insurance right is essential to protect you and your business.

House Builder Liability Insurance

For this reason alone no “Off the Shelf” – “One suits all” insurance package would suit everyone’s individual commercial needs. My Trade Insured understand your business and have tailored solutions to meet your individual business requirements..

House Builder Insurance

Get the covers you do need and not the ones you don’t. Call us today and speak with a broker who understands your business.

0330 058 0261


You may also be interested in
Painter and Decorator Insurance

By continuing to use the My Trade Insured website, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. For additional information please read our Cookie Policy