Public Liability Insurance

No matter how much preparation you apply to protecting and safeguarding your business, accidents do happen, and the simplest accident can be financially devastating for your business.

What is Public Liability Insurance?

Public liability insurance pays out if a customer or member of the public is injured or killed or their property is damaged because of your business activities.

Public liability is important for all trades, in case someone is injured or killed, or their property damaged because of your business. My Trade Insured offers between £1 million and £5 million in cover (subject to policy taken), to protect you against this cost.

Public liability insurance covers anyone, apart from employees, with whom you interact as part of your business activities and operations.

It should be noted that Public liability insurance does not cover employees, temporary staff, students or people on work placements.

Other Considerations…

Professional indemnity insurance is a vital consideration for all businesses that give advice or offer professional services.
It covers you and your business in the event that you give faulty advice that causes financial loss to a client.

If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you’re required by law to take out Employers liability insurance.
It will cover claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.

Speak to a member of our Specialist Team on 0330 058 0261 with regard to covers needed for your business.

Call Us on: 0330 058 0261

My Trade Insured is a Trading Style of Real Insurance Brokers