Painter and Decorator Public Liability Insurance

As a Painter and Decorators you are in a diverse sector, you might be working on private houses and even at heights, or as a commercial painter including spraying.

Working both on interiors and exterior of residential and commercial buildings you need the right type of insurance, not all insurance policies for painters and decorators are the same.

What type of insurance do you need as a Painter and Decorator?

Not “One size suits all” insurance package would suit everyone’s individual commercial needs. My Trade Insured understand your business and have tailored solutions to meet your individual business requirements..

Painter and Decorator Insurance

Get the covers you do need and not the ones you don’t. Call us today and speak with a broker who understands your business.

0330 058 0261


You may also be interested in
Land Drainage Contractor Insurance

By continuing to use the My Trade Insured website, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. For additional information please read our Cookie Policy